Sunday, July 14, 2013

Zombie Reading Challenge 2013!!


There are quite a few reading challenges I am doing this year but once I saw "zombie challenge" I couldn't pass it up. I love zombies!! So I am obviously behind on finding this Zombie Challenge over on the Book Chick City page but there is still plenty of time this year to get in more zombie books. 

This challenge goes from January 1st - December 31 2013 so there is still plenty of time left. The challenge is broken down into chomps (which I love) and since I have already read 7 zombie books this year (that I can think of so far) I am going for Two Chomps, maybe Three if I can find enough books and time to read them. 

 One Chomp: Read 6 Zombie books in 2013
 Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2013
Three Chomps: Read 18 Zombie books in 2013
Four Chomps: Read 24 Zombie books in 2013

So far this year I have read ~
and these 2 are zombie like books so I don't know if they count but..

So that is what I have read so far and my kindle has plenty more zombie books for me to read :)


No comments:

Post a Comment