Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rise of Xosha Scavenger Hunt



Oceanus was furious when Jade landed. Before she had even had the chance to fully touch down, his spaded tail connected roughly with her left side forcing her to fall harshly to the ground. Her emerald depths widened in shock and she blinked. “What was that for Oni?”
Oceanus growled and issued another swipe of his tail to her side. “Where have you been?”
“I…I went flying…To clear my head. I don’t see where I did anything wrong.” Jade stammered confused.
Jade yelped as Oceanus’ tail made contact with her hide again. “You know better than to fly off without telling anyone, Jade!”
“If you keep venting your frustration on her, you’ll kill her, Oceanus.” The voice was Pyre’s. He and Rose sauntered up with a yawn.
Jade growled as she noted their tails were still entwined. “I am not a child! I don’t need permission to go anywhere from anyone!”


No comments:

Post a Comment