Sunday, March 30, 2014

Missing Royal

 
Title: Missing Royal
Author: Konstanz Silverbow
Genre: YA Romance
Tour Host: Lady Amber's Tours
 
 
Blurb: One princess destroyed the world. One princess must save it.
When she was little she wished to be a princess. Now as a teenager she just wishes she fit in. But Shanice doesn't feel like she belongs, she never has.
When her parents tell her she is the last known princess from another world, it all makes sense. A world full of magic in place of technology. One where she is more than just royalty, she is their last chance to stop the one who is bent on destroying it. Mendina.
But she can't do it alone, first she must find the other missing royals. In her quest, Shanice will be forced to choose between the course prophecy set for her, and the one that leads to the man her heart belongs to.
Links:Goodreads
Special Edition
Regular Edition
Attend the Launch Party

Excerpt:
 “. . . You’re trying to keep that in the past and make a future for yourself.” I look back out the window, and I swear I see Valentino. He’s looking up, at me.

He must’ve realized we should be here by now and coming looking. I smile as he goes out of sight, entering the Inn.

“So you’re saying is I should be forgiven?”

“I’m saying you need to forgive yourself. Move on. Help me now, help me rebuild everything. Make up for your mistakes rather than dwelling on them.”

Javier stops pacing, without a word he marches right up to me and kisses me. His hands on my face in my hair. I almost kiss him back. But before I have a chance to react at all the door bursts open.

Javier jumps back so fast you’d think he was on fire. Valentino’s cheeks are crimson. He looks between us but I don’t know what to say. He’ll never listen anyway. The damage has been done.


Author Bio:
Konstanz Silverbow has always been a dreamer . . . but not a writer. Being an author was something she was dragged into. But since that day, she hasn't stopped. It has become more than a hobby, it is a passion.
During the day Konstanz works, making jewelry, playing the violin, collecting dragons, and learning all she can about medieval weapons. But at night she creates made up worlds and places where those dragons come to life and the weapons are used in battle."

Young adult fantasy, paranormal with a dash of romance author, Konstanz Silverbow; Proud Creator of magical worlds, fictional creatures, ideal super heroes and sarcasm since 2007!


Links:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/konstanzsilverbow
Twitter: https://twitter.com/konstanzs
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7102407.Konstanz_Silverbow
Blog: http://nothoughts2small.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.authorkonstanzsilverbow.com/
 
My Review:
5/5 Stars
 
I loved reading this book and who couldn't after seeing the beautiful cover.

Lately I have been a sucker for books with Castles, Princes, Princesses and being brought into the amazing new worlds the are set in and this book is one of my favorites. I absolutely loved the characters in this book, especially Shanice. With her world literally changing and learning who she really is, it made it very hard to put down this book.
 
With plenty of action, romance and adventure with a great ending Missing Royal is a definite must read. I can't wait to read more books by this amazing author.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment